problem too much stuff

titeline

I iinharoted a large sum of reloaded ammo does any one know are there rules about sailing it and what the
Liability will be

I suggest you mark the complete load info on each lot or box, photo it before selling and have the buyer sign a receipt acknowledging he knows it is reloaded and assumes the risk of using it.

I spent 35 years in the insurance claims industry. What I can tell you is that your home owners insurance policy may not defend you if you are sued, because this is a business. Exception would be if it is just an occasional sale. Without coverage, you are responsibe for cost of defense counsel and that could run into very large dollars.

If this were mine I would break the cartridges down and use the powder for fertilizer and sell the brass and bullets or give them to a reloader to break down and reuse. Selling this ammo would probably be in violation of federal law, and would not be worth the liability risk.

what calibers of ammo was left to you , and do you have any idea of a rough price that you will sell it for ? Please E-Mail me , it's easier on me to know when I have a reply . [email protected] Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.... now that you've been cautioned about safety concerns with reloaded ammo that you may or may not know the specs on...

You'd do well to break it down and sell the components as your liability far exceeds the value of the ammo.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts