Primers

Drove cross country and saw plenty of primers sitting at the $60-$70 mark for 1k of non-match items. Some places with no limits. Prices are falling, I wouldn't stock up now. If you need some in the next 6 months, sure. But I think we are nearing the end. Powder is coming back, primers are next.

Drove cross country and saw plenty of primers sitting at the $60-$70 mark for 1k of non-match items. Some places with no limits. Prices are falling, I wouldn't stock up now. If you need some in the next 6 months, sure. But I think we are nearing the end. Powder is coming back, primers are next.
I hope you're right. I'm sitting fine on SRP, but my large rifle and large pistol are getting pretty slim. Kind of cringing at thought of having to pay the ridiculous prices they are currently going for.

I am seeing Rem 7 1/2 LR showing up and did buy a brick to use for small bore stuff. Goes bang. It was $79/brick so $$$ not awfully bad. NO Federal though.

I hope you're right. I'm sitting fine on SRP, but my large rifle and large pistol are getting pretty slim. Kind of cringing at thought of having to pay the ridiculous prices they are currently going for.
I'm with you on the large rifle. Running low on them, but thankfully most of my brass is small rifle. The few guns I run large rifle in will collect dust for a bit.