• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Primers at powder valley

I should of 2 years ago 15.95 a pound
They are confused 51.00 a pound for crack is probably a great price lol
I was genuinely surprised at the prices of in-stock powder and primers at Cabela's given todays market. I used to work there as a side gig just to get the many employee discounts, but Bass Pro screwed that up in short order. I quit shortly after BP took over and started doing away with all the reasons to work there. The current prices actually look pretty sane compared to the rest of the market...

I was genuinely surprised at the prices of in-stock powder and primers at Cabela's given todays market. I used to work there as a side gig just to get the many employee discounts, but Bass Pro screwed that up in short order. I quit shortly after BP took over and started doing away with all the reasons to work there. The current prices actually look pretty sane compared to the rest of the market...
Yeah.. cus the prices have increased but not to the point people believe they have... glad they are stillnreasonable.. I got a brick of 215ms from cabelas for 74.99the other day..high but.. reasonable for sure

Kasey