• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder Valley Primers and Powder

Midsouth has Hodgdon US 869 powder available. I am believing that US 869 is a good powder for 50 cal. and other large magnum ammo.

Yesterday because of a tip here I went to Mid South shooters and bought two pounds of IMR 4451. That should give me enough for about 120 reloads per pound for the 270 or 30-06. Thanks for the tip people

There's no more to buy🤪seems it's all gone! Herd it all, and still nothing but a micro tease of components and Ammo. My guess it will be abundantly available right before hunting season! If not, why buy a license? Can you say state revenue! Oh and my thoughts are pour fiction!

Scarcity creates a need, and it appears to me we are our own worst enemies. I have enough powder for my needs, but these posts make me want to go buy more!
Just sayin.
And if you see powder our primers on the shelf at a reasonable price it's hard to believe you would walk away? I've seen many posted pics, vids of people's sterile reloading rooms, on there shelves are an amazing amount of components......they don't walk away and leave it for Susan's trigger finger and neither should you! My true gut feeling is it's being driven to a rich mans game!!!!!

Yesterday because of a tip here I went to Mid South shooters and bought two pounds of IMR 4451. That should give me enough for about 120 reloads per pound for the 270 or 30-06. Thanks for the tip people
3rd Generation Shooting supply has IMR4451 and IMR4166 in stock right now

Last edited:
I just checked Midsouth shooters supply at 11:10 am Monday 3May21.
They show they have powder in stock. Imr 4198. Imr 4166, Hodgson BL-c(2), H110, Shooters World Blackout 8lb plus six pistol powders

+ some Viht Powders.
1620055466254.png