Primal Rights, Inc Social Thread

JGgvhH6l.jpg
Alright I gotta ask, how large of a group at 300 yards and how much drop to 300 yards?

Alright I gotta ask, how large of a group at 300 yards and how much drop to 300 yards?
I didn't ask him, but I'm able to put 5 shots inside 3" pretty regular at 300yds... and drop tends to be in the 13mil category, but it depends greatly on the direction the wind is coming from as well as temp. (ammo make/model also makes a large difference)

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

@lancetkenyon I'm calling you out.

You've demonstrated a great deal of compassion and logic in many of your posts. So you're the first to receive my recognition for bringing light and shining it on the darkness. Give me a call and you'll get $1,000 off your choice of Tangent Theta optics we have in stock. A one-time offer for you, and you alone... not to be resold. I hope this serves as a reminder that He is watching and He will use others to visit His blessings on you. God used Moses to free the jews. He used David to slay Goliath. He's using me to bless you. Everyone remembers those previous examples, but in the new covenant, our hands are the ones He will use to see His will done.

Those of you that can conduct yourselves honorably and fight against evil. Those of you that will not let sin be uncontested. I see you. I appreciate you.

Those of you that are constantly tearing people down, I see you too, and I'm going to flat wear out the ignore button on this site. It's time to banish the devil, no matter the cost. It's always the same people projecting their past trauma on others here. A tiny fraction of the membership is responsible for 99% of the sin, and they are vicious to anyone that suggests they improve themselves. Very well. If that's how you want it, that is how it shall be. I'm not going to even hesitate for a second to hit ignore any longer. So if you're talking to me, and I don't respond... you might think about the last unkind thing you said to someone here, or the last post you "liked" and shouldn't have, and remember. Upon remembering, you can reach out to me using some other method and I'll try to hear you.

Matthew 7:6
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

If you don't understand that, the ignore button awaits. I will not give you the slightest bit of resistance, if that's what you choose.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

@lancetkenyon I'm calling you out.

You've demonstrated a great deal of compassion and logic in many of your posts. So you're the first to receive my recognition for bringing light and shining it on the darkness. Give me a call and you'll get $1,000 off your choice of Tangent Theta optics we have in stock. A one-time offer for you, and you alone... not to be resold. I hope this serves as a reminder that He is watching and He will use others to visit His blessings on you. God used Moses to free the jews. He used David to slay Goliath. He's using me to bless you. Everyone remembers those previous examples, but in the new covenant, our hands are the ones He will use to see His will done.

Those of you that can conduct yourselves honorably and fight against evil. Those of you that will not let sin be uncontested. I see you. I appreciate you.

Those of you that are constantly tearing people down, I see you too, and I'm going to flat wear out the ignore button on this site. It's time to banish the devil, no matter the cost. It's always the same people projecting their past trauma on others here. A tiny fraction of the membership is responsible for 99% of the sin, and they are vicious to anyone that suggests they improve themselves. Very well. If that's how you want it, that is how it shall be. I'm not going to even hesitate for a second to hit ignore any longer. So if you're talking to me, and I don't respond... you might think about the last unkind thing you said to someone here, or the last post you "liked" and shouldn't have, and remember. Upon remembering, you can reach out to me using some other method and I'll try to hear you.

Matthew 7:6
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

If you don't understand that, the ignore button awaits. I will not give you the slightest bit of resistance, if that's what you choose.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I am both humbled and honored.

It is amazing, the timing of this post. I literally just started planning a new lightweight build YESTERDAY, with the offer of an action by a friend for a great price. Now this offer.

I will be taking you up on this offer in the fall, after my daughter gets married this summer, if the offer is still on the table. A TT315M will sit well atop the new build.

It is refreshing to see Bible verses quoted for the masses to reflect upon. And a man stand behind his convictions. Whether that is the popular thing to donor not.

Recent Posts