Primal Rights, Inc Social Thread

It is amazing, the timing of this post. I literally just started planning a new lightweight build YESTERDAY, with the offer of an action by a friend for a great price. Now this offer.
Coincidence does not exist. He moves in ways we will never understand. What is yours, cannot be denied you if you demonstrate real faith.
Call me when you're able so we can get some details worked over.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

@lancetkenyon I'm calling you out.

You've demonstrated a great deal of compassion and logic in many of your posts. So you're the first to receive my recognition for bringing light and shining it on the darkness. Give me a call and you'll get $1,000 off your choice of Tangent Theta optics we have in stock. A one-time offer for you, and you alone... not to be resold. I hope this serves as a reminder that He is watching and He will use others to visit His blessings on you. God used Moses to free the jews. He used David to slay Goliath. He's using me to bless you. Everyone remembers those previous examples, but in the new covenant, our hands are the ones He will use to see His will done.

Those of you that can conduct yourselves honorably and fight against evil. Those of you that will not let sin be uncontested. I see you. I appreciate you.

Those of you that are constantly tearing people down, I see you too, and I'm going to flat wear out the ignore button on this site. It's time to banish the devil, no matter the cost. It's always the same people projecting their past trauma on others here. A tiny fraction of the membership is responsible for 99% of the sin, and they are vicious to anyone that suggests they improve themselves. Very well. If that's how you want it, that is how it shall be. I'm not going to even hesitate for a second to hit ignore any longer. So if you're talking to me, and I don't respond... you might think about the last unkind thing you said to someone here, or the last post you "liked" and shouldn't have, and remember. Upon remembering, you can reach out to me using some other method and I'll try to hear you.

Matthew 7:6
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

If you don't understand that, the ignore button awaits. I will not give you the slightest bit of resistance, if that's what you choose.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

You sir, are an amazing man. I have seen the things that you've done for others on this site and it is amazing!
Lance is an absolutely stand up guy and a wealth of knowledge. I know he has helped me many times. In my opinion this couldn't happen to a better guy.
Thank you for all the content that you put out on Youtube. I have spent countless hours watching it.

Last edited:
I'll be going live on YouTube in a while. I'd like to get to 10,000 subs today. So, we're going to be doing a massive give-away stream folks. Those that subscribe and those that are present will be getting massive blessings. It will be going for several hours, and we're going to have a ton of fun.

I need your help! Tell everyone you know. We'll probably start up at around 12 noon Mountain time or a little after. Post on your facebook, instagram, or other social accounts. Post on other forums you're a member of. No one will want to miss this. Lets close the week out on this wonderful friday with the power of the Lord! Encourage others to subscribe

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Good shooting! I've never had a 20 cal..
Never even really was interested in one in a factory setting... But that just looks plain awesome 😍

The factory 204 and slow twist does nothing for me. But a fast twist, heavy for caliber... 🤔

I may have to rethink my position on this 🤣
9 twist stabilizes these 55's nicely. These little things are just stellar in a colony varmint situation.

9 twist stabilizes these 55's nicely. These little things are just stellar in a colony varmint situation.
I wondered... Kind of briefly looked at some specs last night. Wasn't sure how 9 twist would do with those bullets, so that's great info! Thank you

The lack of movement during recoil looks like such a hoot, too! 🤣😍

If I do one, it will probably be a 20-223 just for ease of brass forming.

If I do one, it will probably be a 20-223 just for ease of brass forming.
Yeah, that's why I'm focused on it rather than the .204 ruger. There just isn't any good brass for it. Where as this .20-223AI being such a mild fire form... I can use Lapua brass and hit right at or just a touch under the velocities the .204's get.

I'm pretty sure you're referring to a .20 Practical, which is a straight neck down .223rem. Here's a pic for comparison.
fireballtacpracx275.jpg

By comparison here is my .20-223AI during the forming process.
From left to right is a standard .223rem lapua case, then I neck down and set a false shoulder, seat a bullet, and there on the right is the formed case with 40° shoulder.
vq6mpEKh.jpg

I think the .20 Tactical above has a 30° shoulder by comparison. The .20 Tactical and .20 Practical are both quite popular and its often not difficult to find dies for either. I have a few .20-223AI short action customs dies available. Those are of course the very best.

People following my social stuff are probably bored of hearing about it, but I just can't get over how effective it is in a colony varmint application.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate