Price Increase as well as Wait Times

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Prices have increased dramatically from 2023 to 2024 for Reloading components, Firearm Components and Wait Times. We just put in our yearly order to Krieger for barrels and it is probably 16+% $$ more since last month 2023. Should have not procrastinated and ordered last month. That is not the worst of it. I was told that our wait times for our order is going to be 12-14 months. We only have a few barrels left for builds so now if someone wants a build, we ask them if they have the components especially the barrel. There are still barrels out there and retailer orders are being filed, but prices are going up, up, up!!!
There is a lot of firearms being produced by manufactures. I think that the higher quality custom Actions & Barrel manufactures are producing at their capasity. I also think that there are a lot more shooters wanting to have a "Custom Build" and willing to spend several XX times that of a Factor Rifle.
One thing is that we are glad to see that our sport is expanding, but on the other hand hunting areas and Shooting Facilities are shrinking.
If you are thinking of a new build, get (or order) your components NOW! If you change your mind later on you won't have an issue with selling what you have.

Prices have increased dramatically from 2023 to 2024 for Reloading components, Firearm Components and Wait Times. We just put in our yearly order to Krieger for barrels and it is probably 16+% $$ more since last month 2023. Should have not procrastinated and ordered last month. That is not the worst of it. I was told that our wait times for our order is going to be 12-14 months. We only have a few barrels left for builds so now if someone wants a build, we ask them if they have the components especially the barrel. There are still barrels out there and retailer orders are being filed, but prices are going up, up, up!!!
There is a lot of firearms being produced by manufactures. I think that the higher quality custom Actions & Barrel manufactures are producing at their capasity. I also think that there are a lot more shooters wanting to have a "Custom Build" and willing to spend several XX times that of a Factor Rifle.
One thing is that we are glad to see that our sport is expanding, but on the other hand hunting areas and Shooting Facilities are shrinking.
If you are thinking of a new build, get (or order) your components NOW! If you change your mind later on you won't have an issue with selling what you have.
Last year Kelbly had a 9 month wait, they have added more CNC machines and another shift to cut it down to 4 months now. Things are going to get crazy now that we are in an election year.

sounds like to me everyone has maxed out production because demand is so high. Supply is low because everyone is buying everything, driving up prices for materials. Everyone making money is good economics.
austin-powers-mike-myers.gif