press suggestions?

Well I found my press. Now I don't have to worry about getting another one until my kids are older and hopefully not costing me as much

I didn't buy one I found my old one in storage. I will upgrade one day but i have 3 kids under 3 now so I need save what I can. I was only buying one if I couldn't find mine and it would have been a while before I replaced mine if I had never found it

Don't cringe when I tell you. It's a Lee Challenger. Nothing amazing but it works. I only load for my 06.

At my "home" home, I have a Dillon progressive and it's fine. But where I am now near my workplace in an apartment, I have two Lee Classic Cast and couldn't be happier. They are about as inexpensive as it gets and work just fine.

At my "home" home, I have a Dillon progressive and it's fine. But where I am now near my workplace in an apartment, I have two Lee Classic Cast and couldn't be happier. They are about as inexpensive as it gets and work just fine.

I have heard those Classic casts are stout... I have been considering one to replace the Lock n load single stage.... I was thinking about a 50 Cal to play around with, and heard the Classic can be converted to that size die..

I have two Classic Cast because one was for 50 BMG and the other was the "normal people" one. I honestly can't tell the difference other than the fittings for the dies and ram, and I've mixed and matched with both. Either way, they are stout for sure and satisfy my needs. I don't load or shoot that much really, so spending a lot of time getting it just right is right up my alley.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.