SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Heritage gen 2 xr 5-25x56 w/rings

hitemhard

I have only used this scope one time and decieded that even though I love everything about the scope function wise I just am not ready to switch over to mils. Just to be safe I sent it in to premier and it got a clean bill of health. I have original everything and it looks pristine. I am including a set of badger high alloy rings which will insure this beauty will fit on most any rifle. The rings alone run over $150. I don't have any pics currently but if you are reading this you know what one looks like and mine is like new condition. this scope is less than 2 months old. I promise to ship within 24hrs of funds arriving.

I have bought and sold thousands of dollars of gear on the hide and have many people that will back me.

Priced for quick sale $2300+shipping FIRM.

Trades the only thing I currently need is another moa/moa scope uso or nxs. feel free to offer anything else but odds are probably not going to happen.

thanks scott
cell # (360) 632-6482 please only between 8:00am & 10:00pm pst, I will respond to pm's and emails also [email protected]

Last edited:

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce