SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Heritage gen 2 xr 5-25x56 w/rings

H

hitemhard

I have only used this scope one time and decieded that even though I love everything about the scope function wise I just am not ready to switch over to mils. Just to be safe I sent it in to premier and it got a clean bill of health. I have original everything and it looks pristine. I am including a set of badger high alloy rings which will insure this beauty will fit on most any rifle. The rings alone run over $150. I don't have any pics currently but if you are reading this you know what one looks like and mine is like new condition. this scope is less than 2 months old. I promise to ship within 24hrs of funds arriving.

I have bought and sold thousands of dollars of gear on the hide and have many people that will back me.

Priced for quick sale $2300+shipping FIRM.

Trades the only thing I currently need is another moa/moa scope uso or nxs. feel free to offer anything else but odds are probably not going to happen.

thanks scott
cell # (360) 632-6482 please only between 8:00am & 10:00pm pst, I will respond to pm's and emails also [email protected]

IMGP6379.jpg

IMGP6378.jpg

IMGP6386.jpg

Last edited:
F

ftchmup

Scott is GTG, I have bought and traded with him. No worries!

Mike

H

hitemhard

scope pics up now on my 338 edge

G

geargrinder

338 Edge built on a Savage Target action.

Very cool!!!

B

bigsky23

I'll take it. Let me know how you want paid thanks, Wade.

N

nddodd

I'll take it. Let me know how you want paid thanks, Wade.

This post is from about three months ago I'd say since he never bumped it back to the top it's probably been sold. Although it doesn't hurt to ask.

-Nathan