• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Heritage gen 2 xr 5-25x56 w/rings

hitemhard

I have only used this scope one time and decieded that even though I love everything about the scope function wise I just am not ready to switch over to mils. Just to be safe I sent it in to premier and it got a clean bill of health. I have original everything and it looks pristine. I am including a set of badger high alloy rings which will insure this beauty will fit on most any rifle. The rings alone run over $150. I don't have any pics currently but if you are reading this you know what one looks like and mine is like new condition. this scope is less than 2 months old. I promise to ship within 24hrs of funds arriving.

I have bought and sold thousands of dollars of gear on the hide and have many people that will back me.

Priced for quick sale $2300+shipping FIRM.

Trades the only thing I currently need is another moa/moa scope uso or nxs. feel free to offer anything else but odds are probably not going to happen.

thanks scott
cell # (360) 632-6482 please only between 8:00am & 10:00pm pst, I will respond to pm's and emails also [email protected]

IMGP6379.jpg

IMGP6378.jpg

IMGP6386.jpg

Last edited: