Powerball 1.9 BILLION!

Even at 2% return-- let's say you earned 10m per year in income/interest/investment return off of it-- you'll still owe about 4-5mil in income taxes each year -- that's how people blow the $ is they don't account for the additional costs and income taxes due each year and spend more than they should.

People buy houses or properties and don't account for property taxes, liability insurance, hoa fees, and upkeep costs-- your 10 mil vacation house may cost you 2-5 thousand per month in additional costs

It all adds up when you think you have "unlimited funds"
So basically you have a 100 count box of 215's and for every 10 you shoot you had to give me 3 of them but your long range competition is a 100 shot comp then you would be DQ'd on your 91st shot? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

So basically you have a 100 count box of 215's and for every 10 you shoot you had to give me 3 of them but your long range competition is a 100 shot comp then you would be DQ'd on your 91st shot? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Now you're getting it 😉-- but at that income rate it's more like 50/50 -- gvt. Gets quite a bit when you pull in the big bucks--- that's why the smart guys invest -- less "income" to declare

People buy houses or properties and don't account for property taxes, liability insurance, hoa fees, and upkeep costs-- your 10 mil vacation house may cost you 2-5 thousand per month in additional costs
You won't get much here in CA for 10 million:
Listing Snapshot
Price $9,300,000
Bedrooms 3
Inside Area (SqFt) 2,684 sqft
Total Baths 5
Full Baths 3
Partial Baths 2
Lot Size 0.1576 Acres
Year Built 1936

HOA/Condo/Coop Fees $504 monthly

I bleeve there's some 290 million number combinations. So that means 290 million to one odds, right?

So all you hafta do is go buy 290 million tickets with different number combinations for a total of 580 million bucks. With the payout you'd gain at least a hundred mill $ after your cost in tickets. You can't loose!

UNLESS, someone else also picked the right number combo. Sad day then.

I like all the people who say, "if I win, it won't change my lifestyle". Ahahahaha
Very sad for you.

I will only do MORE of what I'm already doing. Anyone that can't say that… should re-evaluate their life choices.