Powerball 1.9 BILLION!

Pay off the house, pop it into some smart investments, then go to work like every other day. Here's the catch though. I'd go to work and do things my way every day until they fired me. I'd sign a whole bunch of decisions and make a bunch of stuff happen til I made the wrong politicians angry then I'd be done. After they fired me I'd probably go hunting and fishing whenever and wherever I wanted. Or take the wife on vacations she wants to do.

It's not nice to talk about my retirement account as if it were yalluns.

But, once they deliver my winnings, I will be donating 1/2 of it to my new non-profit of which I'm the chairman of the board. I foresee thousands of acres dedicated to teaching disadvantaged children the value of hard work via first hand experiences on a working ranch….that also has a world class game management plan in place….all operating tax free to support the mission of my non profit org

I'll pay the taxes on the remaining 1/2 and walk away with several hundred million in the bank. The non profit will produce generational wealth and employment for my family while maintaining our hunting traditions.

I'd buy as much of Texas red dirt as possible with as many wind turbines as possible then get whiskey bent and blow up the wind turbines I just bought. I'd then buy a wind turbine factory and turn it into a research facility to figure out how to kill ALL fire ants and breed drought tolerant quail. I'd donate to stim cell and psychedelic treatments for our veterans but do it on my terms. Probably wrap it into a non-profit. I'd probably start a school where the teachers still had a wood paddle hanging on a chalkboard. Oh and I'd buy air time on CNN every day and have Morgan Freeman or Sam Elliott recite the pledge of allegiance for all the ungratefuls to hear!