Power for neck turning and trimming

Lpart

After 40+ years I have decided I have the time and want to try neck turning. I have a PMA neck turning tool and case trimmer on the way. My issue is that due to arthritis and surgeries to fuse the first joint in both index fingers and the big joint in my thumbs I have very little dexterity left and find doing fine things very difficult. I am trying to find some kind of tool set up that I can put my case holder on and use power to turn the cases while I trim and neck turn. I can't put one half in one hand and the other half in the other and make it work manually. I would like to make it stationary on my bench. I have looked high and low for a device to hold a drill or power screwdriver horizontally but have come up empty other than a couple of $500 specialty items and I don't want to go there. Does anybody have any ideas? I would appreciate your suggestions.

I use the sinclair chuck in my dewalt drill. It can get rough on the hands but take frequent breaks to subdue the ache.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.