Powders. Saw this today

Buy most of mine from a small pawn shop that carries pretty much everything they can get except for Viht powders. They will order something specifically if you need it and powder valley has it and don't mind waiting until they place an order. However, I have noticed a price increase in last few months and RL26 and H1000 are pretty much nonexistent.

On impulse while buying other stuff, I spent close to that much for a bottle of Ramshot at a small gun shop I normally don't go into. When I got home I realized it was only a 12 Oz container! I had never seen a size below 1 lb, and it worked out to close to $50 a lb! )-: Dumb. I'll never make that mistake again.

Bill, I'm currently working a contract job about 2-2.5 hrs away from Savannah, where might this located in Savannah?
C3DA7D9D-A2BA-4153-9317-905C0F7F6374.png

Bill, I'm currently working a contract job about 2-2.5 hrs away from Savannah, where might this located in Savannah?
Tell them you saw this on long range hunting and Bill Cauley Jr sent you there they will probably only charge you a little bit extra The owners name is Barry and the gun Smith is Dave

Last edited:
Tell them you saw this on long range hunting and Bill Cauley Jr sent you there they will probably only charge you a little bit extra The owners name is Barry and the gun Smith is Dave
Thanks Bill, I will tell them you sent me. I go thru that area a few times a year for work and going to AL to see family. Thanks again!

Thanks Bill, I will tell them you sent me. I go thru that area a few times a year for work and going to AL to see family. Thanks again!
I appreciate it they're my friends I don't get anything out of the deal I just like them to know I'm spreading the word about them

Well guys, this is the year of the scare...its election year.

I expect to see prices rise steadily over the next 6 months and at some point people will start panic buying again and stockpiling.

I remember the obummer scare where varget was not available in stores and scalpers were selling it for $100/pound. Primers were on back order for 6-9 months and scalpers were selling bricks for $100, same with bricks of 22lr.

It happened before, unfortunately it will happen again.

Most people are snatching up n95 masks and bleach right now, but after the Corona virus scare passes it will be back to ammo/reloading supply scare--- it's the year of the scare.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.