• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder Valley

I am all for making as much profit as possible but hopefully this will end and until it does I think respect for your customer base and treating others as you would wish to be treated will add to total long term profitability. I always liked Powder Valley and I am glad my instincts have been confirmed. In this Midsouth , PV, Creedmoor Sports, Blue Bullets , Brownell I hate to say it Cabelas have been more than fair

Saw this on their Facebook page-
The battle is tough but some people just don't care. I hate it. I really do. Today we had to block a few persons from accessing our website. We also had to cancel over $20,000 in orders. Why? Because it's the right thing to do. We could have let those orders go through. But, we didn't. It cost us over $1,200 to cancel those orders. Each credit card transaction costs us about 3%. Figure in that running the card cost us 3% and then crediting the transaction cost us another 3%. How many statements do we need to put on our website? How many places do we need to put where you have to agree to the daily and individual limitations. People try to act all slick willy and figure out ways around the limitations we've placed and then act all coy like they had no idea....... Come on folks. I may look like an idiot but most of the time I'm not and this ain't my first rodeo. Heck folks, I've even had people contact me and ask for me to charge them 10% more than our listed price and allow them to purchase $50,000 to $100,000 worth of powder per month. We're not going to do it folks. I've said this over and over. We're here because we're shooters supporting shooters. We need to work together through this!
Thank you we greatly appreciated your dedication to all shooters and hunters! This will also assist in keeping prices reasonable as most people buying that much powder will be reselling it!! You should post wall of shame of those who do not listen!

I will now try to exclusively buy my components from Powder Valley.
I"ll buy from Powder Valley & others that follow their example. PS don't forget they haven't raised their prices either !!!

I'll continue to support Powder Valley and WITHDRAW all my support for scalper Larry Potterfield and his company, MidWay USA. The pandemic showed us one thing; who's with us and who's all out for themselves.
Like you know what Mr. Potterfield pays for anything.

Of course, you would have to know this to conclude that he is scalping, hoarding, gouging or, God help him, making a profit. Perhaps he has run out of powder and primers and is paying a new price for both from his suppliers. Naturally, he would have to maintain his margin (profit) to stay in business.

Unless you are a "shut everything down, self-loathing, commie", Democrat you couldn't be upset with American capitalism keeping us all honest. If you think some people are taking advantage of you now, just wait for the first "ammo tax" passed by the Lunatic Left.

I put the blame for our current, and temporary, ammo shortage squarely on the anti-gun Democrats and those who believe "their guns" are safe. No need to join the NRA or vote for pro-gun candidates. Just bitch about patriots that have been fighting for us for decades. Long live Larry Potterfied.

Now we need companies like powder valley to impose one more restriction. ( I have seen a couple of companies already do this. ) And that is ask if the person wanting to place an order voted for Biden and refuse to allow them to place an order if they did so. The only problem will be that Biden voter can't be trusted to be an truthful.

I"ll buy from Powder Valley & others that follow their example. PS don't forget they haven't raised their prices either !!!
I would like to buy from them but I haven't been lucky enough to buy powder or primers. When I try they are always out of stock. I am hopping I will be faster luckier soon for both powder and primers. As per this forum they seem to be the go to source. There is nothing available locally. Thanks to Powder Valley there is a source.

What an ethical company with outstanding management.
I tip my hat to Powder Valley!!
I plan on supporting P.V. Every time I need components.

The battle is tough but some people just don't care. I hate it. I really do. Today we had to block a few persons from accessing our website. We also had to cancel over $20,000 in orders. Why? Because it's the right thing to do. We could have let those orders go through. But, we didn't. It cost us over $1,200 to cancel those orders. Each credit card transaction costs us about 3%. Figure in that running the card cost us 3% and then crediting the transaction cost us another 3%. How many statements do we need to put on our website? How many places do we need to put where you have to agree to the daily and individual limitations. People try to act all slick willy and figure out ways around the limitations we've placed and then act all coy like they had no idea....... Come on folks. I may look like an idiot but most of the time I'm not and this ain't my first rodeo. Heck folks, I've even had people contact me and ask for me to charge them 10% more than our listed price and allow them to purchase $50,000 to $100,000 worth of powder per month. We're not going to do it folks. I've said this over and over. We're here because we're shooters supporting shooters. We need to work
The battle is tough but some people just don't care. I hate it. I really do. Today we had to block a few persons from accessing our website. We also had to cancel over $20,000 in orders. Why? Because it's the right thing to do. We could have let those orders go through. But, we didn't. It cost us over $1,200 to cancel those orders. Each credit card transaction costs us about 3%. Figure in that running the card cost us 3% and then crediting the transaction cost us another 3%. How many statements do we need to put on our website? How many places do we need to put where you have to agree to the daily and individual limitations. People try to act all slick willy and figure out ways around the limitations we've placed and then act all coy like they had no idea....... Come on folks. I may look like an idiot but most of the time I'm not and this ain't my first rodeo. Heck folks, I've even had people contact me and ask for me to charge them 10% more than our listed price and allow them to purchase $50,000 to $100,000 worth of powder per month. We're not going to do it folks. I've said this over and over. We're here because we're shooters supporting shooters. We need to work together through this!
Thank you PV for having the integrity and character that we the hunting/shooting community should display. Class act!

It's funny watching some people pull their own panties up into a wad..... Anyway, kudos to PV. I haven't ordered there much in the past, but that will change.....when they get stuff back in stock, that is :)