• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder Valley

RL-23 is the one powder I have been searching for. I checked PV twice yesterday with no luck.
on a different note what's up with the time stamps on people's posts? I'm on pacific standard time so I understand it may be off a little but it seems like it's drastically off. I am trying to identify what time the powder was available.

RL-23 is the one powder I have been searching for. I checked PV twice yesterday with no luck.
on a different note what's up with the time stamps on people's posts? I'm on pacific standard time so I understand it may be off a little but it seems like it's drastically off. I am trying to identify what time the powder was available.
I post so if YOUR READING that post and your past 30 mins on the time STAMP your most likely to late,,,,that is for any of the HOLY GRAIL powders....my 2 cents give or take,,,,I watch some RL-23 post ,called a member (5x) 15min all gone... 🤔 🤔 🥴 😴

I get that most of the time it's gone in 30 minutes. Probably much less. I was just trying to figure out what time the OP found it in relation to when I was randomly surfing PV looking for it on my own.