• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley H1000, Varget, H 4350 maybe others? PLay the Time out game

3 times; 4 in stock, 2 in stock, 1 in stock and nothing gets to the cart. Then out of the blue I have 1 in my cart and it tells me to add another and the site crashes.

Site Crash is the ULTIMATE Timeout! Now the game is refresh the whole site until it comes back up.:)

I think the Russians did it.

Lol no, it was definitely the volume of all the crazy's who think this will be our last chance ever to buy reloading supplies. I've spoken with at least a dozen folks who are "hoarding enough for their children and grandchildren". Paranoia to the extreme.

Lol no, it was definitely the volume of all the crazy's who think this will be our last chance ever to buy reloading supplies. I've spoken with at least a dozen folks who are "hoarding enough for their children and grandchildren". Paranoia to the extreme.
Paranoia? Thats just mean.. lol... That has to be one of the new Identities.... BAHAHA

Or the russians...

In my opinion, this is now the sole reason people are still experiencing shortages. It would get back to "normal" sooner if people would stop doing this. So many people have been excoriated by others on our forums for "being too stupid to stock up" ahead of time that they are now trying to overcome that. It's both humorous and painful to watch.

Just got 2 with the countdown clock showing 17 minutes. They add stock while the clock shows a wait time.