• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley H1000, Varget, H 4350 maybe others? PLay the Time out game

Veteran, you the man! I've picked up all my powders and primers I have needed! Finally got my Retumbo today.

Got 18 pounds of H1000, 12 of retumbo and 9 of varget!!!!

Alright, I'm lyin!!!!!!!

The site allowed me to order 5 lbs of H1000 in my cart, but it would not to the final check out. I had a countdown timer telling me i had 20minutes to check out or i lost it. I decided to call to see if they could resolve on the phone.

I was told they only had 30 1pounders available and the site had 70ish pounds stuck in carts that were over the the powder allocation. Punchline...there was no powder available to support the carts and the site didn't work correctly bc it allowed us to place orders against zero inventory. It got my hopes up, but i'm used to the let down now.

They did say when i called they had been sold out for over an hour. i called them at 8:38 pst. so given that timing they may have been sold out by the time the site crashed..

Last edited:
Limit was 2 when I got to the checkout pay page even though the system initially allowed more. I suspect that's why everything got hosed up.
I bought my 2 after the system came back on line. They shut it down, appeared to clear all the carts including my initial order that had powder in it, then brought it back up and started over.

Limit was 2 when I got to the checkout pay page even though the system initially allowed more. I suspect that's why everything got hosed up.
that's what triggered me to call b/c when i got to the checkout page it wouldn't let me move from the 5lb to 2lb

It was a cluster shag for sure. The only thing that saved me was having seen product get added while the timer was still counting down a few weeks ago so I just kept refreshing and ignored the timer.