• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley H1000, Varget, H 4350 maybe others? PLay the Time out game

Glad everyone got to be a gladiator in the Powder Valley Time Out, Crash Out, and Cart Out Olympic games today......

Yes, it was wild and crazy. I chose not to play. I didn't need anything they had up today. I'm only looking for
IMR 8133, N570, H-4895.

The Endurons have all gotten KIA, gone MIA, or AWOL lately. Have hardly seen any of them anywhere. I almost wonder if IMR has
quit making them? Or since Hodgdon bought IMR they shut em down so as not to compete with EXTREME Hogdon's brands.

Glad everyone got to be a gladiator in the Powder Valley Time Out, Crash Out, and Cart Out Olympic games today......

Yes, it was wild and crazy. I chose not to play. I didn't need anything they had up today. I'm only looking for
IMR 8133, N570, H-4895.

The Endurons have all gotten KIA, gone MIA, or AWOL lately. Have hardly seen any of them anywhere. I almost wonder if IMR has
quit making them? Or since Hodgdon bought IMR they shut em down so as not to compete with EXTREME Hogdon's brands.
Oh I hope not! That 8133 is awesome! I prefer over retumbo. I did see they had 4955 a few months ago and some 4166 has popped up a couple times.

I tried to snag some Varget but the digital highway wouldn't let me time it just right.