Pop up blind

How do the deer react to blinds that you guys are using? I put a couple up on my property at the edge of my field/woods line and deer seem to be avoiding them like the plague!! I was hoping to ambush a couple with my cross bow
The blinds have been up for a week now, hoping that the deer get used to them soon…
:rolleyes:

How do the deer react to blinds that you guys are using? I put a couple up on my property at the edge of my field/woods line and deer seem to be avoiding them like the plague!! I was hoping to ambush a couple with my cross bow
The blinds have been up for a week now, hoping that the deer get used to them soon…
:rolleyes:
We have no issues. I have had them come up 5 yards or even under the deer stand. Mine is gray sheet metal. Not even camo.

Once they've been there for about a year I've had deer walk so close I could reach out and touch them. That's partly why I prefer tree stands to popups for archery, easier to not mess with them during the season.

But anything new spooks them, IMO a week isn't enough time to get them used to anything. More like a month plus, def before the rut starts. I've had better luck laying on the ground than adding a popup late in the season.