Perfect Natural Blind

On ground in that opening. The weeds provide great cover. Deer have walked downwind and unaware I am there. Maybe "electrical" field interferes with their senses. It hasn't affected me though. It hasn't affected me though. It hasn't affected me though.
Might be cheaper to buy a HECs suit Muddy instead of building your own Microwave tower....and easier to move too!

Grassy noll inside treeline pushed up from tractors in field. It's my prone spot.

Attachments

• PXL_20211119_203937164.jpg
    PXL_20211119_203937164.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 74
OMG! The nerve! Just saw stakes and flags along the tower line easement! They are taking down my "stand" and replacing with "modern" solid towers! Not sure how many days I have left! Not sure how I will set up with solid column type tower prob on concrete pad. DANG!!! 💩💩💩

OMG! The nerve! Just saw stakes and flags along the tower line easement! They are taking down my "stand" and replacing with "modern" solid towers! Not sure how many days I have left! Not sure how I will set up with solid column type tower prob on concrete pad. DANG!!! 💩💩💩
Just wear grey clothes and set in front of it!

Don't forget the power windows for needed elevation! 😅
I envision the spotting scope window mount with a V-cradle and 300RUM resting in it....hope the window survives.

There are situations where I live and hunt that allows disabled folks to hunt from the vehicle. Saw a guy driving around with a barrel sticking out the window so I talked to him.

i can sit right on the deck at home and at a friend's place. The walk in cooler door is right on the deck, so I open the door and they can walk right in. They usually walk right past the deck while we are out there. It's not uncommon for them to walk right past us while we are splitting wood.