Polishing triggers

WOODCRAFT of Parkersburg WV sell a set of very specialized 8000 grit stones. In about 5 shapes useful for special finishing, I bought a set of them to polish my wood carving chisels with. You can actually polish hardened steel to mirror finish. I found these to work putting the finish touch on any precision part or tool you want the best finish possible. I have used these stones to final finish edges of pistol clips and rifle magazines for smooth places grabbing brass. Smooth the area down with other stones, Then use these for final finish.

WOODCRAFT of Parkersburg WV sell a set of very specialized 8000 grit stones. In about 5 shapes useful for special finishing, I bought a set of them to polish my wood carving chisels with. You can actually polish hardened steel to mirror finish. I found these to work putting the finish touch on any precision part or tool you want the best finish possible. I have used these stones to final finish edges of pistol clips and rifle magazines for smooth places grabbing brass. Smooth the area down with other stones, Then use these for final finish.

This is very useful to me. Thank you Sir.

Josh

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.