Pnuma Gear - Any experience

werth338

Thinking about purchasing Pnuma gear most likely Selkirk line. Does anyone have any experience with this gear?

I have 2 pairs of their Tenacity Perf. pants, and really love them. Very comfortable, like the knee pads. Great customer service too. Their clothing is also cut just a bit smaller than normal, but extreme top quality in my opinion.

Thanks for the info. Trying to wrap my mind around switching out some pieces and seeing how it performs.

I have used Sitka for years, and like their line up also. KUIU is great too. Seems like Sitka has some pieces that the others don't and Pnuma has a few that really caught my eye, especially their pants. Register on line with Pnuma, and sometimes they have free shipping, specially this close to most hunting seasons.

I agree nothing is cheap anymore. I have been using Kuiu was wondering on Selkirk jackets and pants and use other Kuiu layers underneath. Pnuma has a big sale on currently which has my attention.

Pnuma just maybe doesn't have the exposure the others have. Sitka, and KUIU are marketing geniuses on hunting channels, and many top hunting/shooting magazines, but try Pnuma. I did.
Kinda like Yeti. Great product, but look at all the other roto molded coolers that feature similar designs, but are excellent products with same customer support, and in some cases a little less money when it comes to a "sale". Same warranty in the end. "if you ain't satisfied, neither are they!"

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.