Seekins Element-Any experience or Reviews?

NeedForSpeed

I have a Seekins Havak pro hunter and a Fierce Carbon Fury which are probably my 2 favorite rifles to hunt with. Im looking at a Seekins Element in 308 win. Im intrigued by the light weight and the short barrel. Im wondering if anybody on here has put one thru its paces and what they liked and didnt love. Are there construction design issues that could impact longevity or function? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

I just picked up a Seekins Element in 7mm PRC. After comparing it to several rifles, including the Fierce CT Rival, I finally landed on the Seekins. This fall will be my first season hunting with it, but so far my range experience and at-home handling is great. The 308 will likely shoot comfortably in the Element. I would not enjoy shooting my Element without a brake. Even with a brake, it has some bite to it, but not uncomfortable. So far, there's nothing I don't love about this rifle, the attention to detail in the manufacturing of this rifle is phenomenal. Zero flaws in function or finish. I will probably tune down the trigger a bit more, to about 1.5-2lb, but it still has crisp feel. Is it worth the price difference? To me it was, to shave off the length and weight, accommodating a suppressor more easily.

Attachments

• Seekins.jpg
    Seekins.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 170