Pistol brass catcher

Ditto on no problem reloading.....I have been reloading for 21 years for a Glock Model 36 (45ACP). Loaded to about 800 FPS, round ball and using the original Glock barrel.
FWIW, One time I let a round get through that hadn't been crimped and boy did that tie up the action until a very strong guy was able to pull the lide back and release the cartridge.

I rigged up something similar, except using a fishing net/mesh laundry bag.

ADDED: Found this ...

View attachment 542310

I have something similar. Buddy of mine was getting rid of pool stuff so I took his skimmer net for cleaning out pools. I just need to rig something up to hold it and clamp it to my shooting table.

You can do it, but remember that glocks have unsupported chambers, this can create a bulge.
Make sure your loads are not to hot and use quality brass, don't reload factory ammo cases.

View attachment 542226

I believe Glock recommends not to reload. I gave up reloading for my .40 due to bulging cases, you have to keep the pressure down. The 10mm is just a longer .40 so imagine it will be the same.
I understand it only pertains to the factory barrel, not the after-market barrels.

This is my after-market 6.8" barrel for my Glock 40 MOS in 10MM from Alpha Wolf. Sorry for the quality of the pictures.
ALPHA WOLF.JPG 1 of 2.jpg
ALPHA WOLF.JPG 2 of 2.jpg

Caldwell has a brass catcher that will mount on a tripod. Will work for stationary position shooting. No help if shooting from moving positions though.

Recent Posts