Pistol brass catcher

Dmagna

Going to start trying to reload for my 10mm. What are you guys using to catch the brass? I have seen a few nets and other contraptions. Just want to know what has worked best for others.

You can do it, but remember that glocks have unsupported chambers, this can create a bulge.
Make sure your loads are not to hot and use quality brass, don't reload factory ammo cases.

Screenshot_20240210_112423_Google.jpg

I believe Glock recommends not to reload. I gave up reloading for my .40 due to bulging cases, you have to keep the pressure down. The 10mm is just a longer .40 so imagine it will be the same.

I use a tarp when I'm shooting outdoors on private property. Is the OP requesting outdoor solutions, or indoor (or outdoor ranges with separate bays)?

You can do it, but remember that glocks have unsupported chambers, this can create a bulge.
Make sure your loads are not to hot and use quality brass, don't reload factory ammo cases.

View attachment 542226

I believe Glock recommends not to reload. I gave up reloading for my .40 due to bulging cases, you have to keep the pressure down. The 10mm is just a longer .40 so imagine it will be the same.
Horse pucky not a bit of problem loading for a Glock. Been doing it since the early 90's. Bulged cases when I loaded 15gr instead of 10.5 in my 10mm. Split a barrel, sheared a mag release with a dbl charge in a 40.
If you don't want your Glock shot 10mm brass I'll pay the shipping to save it from the garbage.

Horse pucky not a bit of problem loading for a Glock. Been doing it since the early 90's. Bulged cases when I loaded 15gr instead of 10.5 in my 10mm. Split a barrel, sheared a mag release with a dbl charge in a 40.
If you don't want your Glock shot 10mm brass I'll pay the shipping to save it from the garbage.

I've been loading for a glock17 for close to if not 10 years. Never had a problem.

Going to start trying to reload for my 10mm. What are you guys using to catch the brass? I have seen a few nets and other contraptions. Just want to know what has worked best for others.
I rigged up something similar, except using a fishing net/mesh laundry bag.

ADDED: Found this ...

1707572578236.png

Last edited: