Piercision Rifles Reviews

waspocrew

I'm still searching for a gunsmith to put a build together for me - I was looking to see if anyone has had a rifle built for them by Piercision Rifles?

I have had a 7rm built by Ryan at Piercision rifles and it shoots absolutely amazing. It was complete when he said is was going to be and craftsmanship is superior. Customer service was as good as it gets and he actually answers the phone when you call. All of my future rifles will be built by Ryan!

I was looking for a smith on here awhile ago and stumbled across Ryan's name. I saw that he was from my home state so I PMd him and ends up he's a little over 2 hours away. A few weeks later my father and I took a trip up to see Ryan and have him install a brake on my rifle - on a Sunday. Yep, Ryan accommodated my father and I for roughly 3 hours as he installed my brake; half that time was just BSing and oogleing over his work shop and guns that were in various stages of development. The brake turned out great and I even shot it a couple times in his driveway.

Since this experience I have dealt with Ryan multiple times (all great) and he is currently building me a smokeless muzzleloader and a 6.5x47 after that. He really knows his smithing and ranks very high in the multiple competitions he shoots yearly. Needless to say I trust that the guns he builds will shoot. He answers emails usually the same day, if not it's the next and is very easy to talk with, share stories and gun knowledge.

So, I feel very comfortable in giving Ryan my recommendation as well as my hard earned money to build me a gun that will not only shoot good (the whole purpose), but to look good and last without problems. I know if there is issues that he will take care of them and make it right. I believe that you can't go wrong in having Ryan do the work.

Ryan at Piercision Rifles is the only gunsmith I have work on my rifles. Reason being, since I met Ryan five or six years ago, I was impressed with his shooting skill and the rifles which he had built. I had to have one, then two and now working on three. The first rifle in .260 shot great, but I wanted a true F-Class .284 straight and had him build the second, with that rifle I earned the Iowa State F-Class Open 2014 Champion Title, a title held by Ryan for the past four years, and have shot more perfect 200 scores at 600yrds than ever before (combined), with more X's in some very trying conditions. I am currently having Ryan build a 6.5x47 as following Ryan's directions have proven to produce winners.

I have shot in several matches that at the end of the second day, when they are handing out awards, the top three shooters are all shooting Piercision Rifles. I have seen days where Piercision rifles have dominated the range, and have always smiled knowing that I made the correct decision in having him build my rifle(s).

All this being said, Ryan truly knows what makes a rifle accurate, and has a very crucial eye to detail. I pick his brain quite often as he has experience on many ranges and has seen what works and what doesn't. Ryan is also straight forward and a very stand up person. Without a doubt Ryan is also the best long-range shooter I've met, as he has been my toughest competitor for many years. If you have a question ask him, he will not steer you wrong, believe me he has answered hundreds of questions for me.

A few months ago I sent a barreled action to Ryan from Illinois to have a brake put on it. I received it back from him exactly 7 days from the day I sent it. Muscle Brake looks and performs just as he said it would…….Amazing! I was just on his website yesterday contemplating a custom rifle from him myself.

Chuck

Ryan at piercision rifles built me a6.5 x47 lapua the quality and workmanship was flawless .ihad two other guns built by gunsmiths on this site ryans work is second to none .all of his work was finished on time and i was given updates during the build . The gun he built me shoots 140 berger hybrids quarter moa out to 600 yards and half moa or less at1000 yards . Ryan is currently building me a338 edge all my future builds will be with piercision rifles . Anytime i had a question during my build process i could call or text ryan usually within 24 hours he would call or respond . His knowledge and service was great and thats why i wont hesitate to buy another rifle from him .if anyone has any questions about his work feel free to call me 304 562 7153

I want to thank all my customers for their business this past year. Last year I had a full time job on top of building rifles "full" time. After working 100-120 hours a week last year between the two jobs I made the leap to full time this past January. Its been an incredible experience so far building rifles for people all across the US and making a lot of friends in the process. I just want to thank you guys/the customers for giving me the ability to build guns full time for a living. Without you guys its not possible. Have a happy new year.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts