Peregrine Bullets?

I attempted to contact Peregrine Bullets about 2 weeks ago via e-mail to ask if they have a US distributor. I have not received any response as of today.
I think Alliwyn is the ceo of peragrine bullets and is on this forum

Below is the e-mail response I got from Alliwyn Oberholster this AM:

1672663734019.png

Feenix - thanks for following through with Peregrine. You have attempted to collect information on options in the mono market on many occasions. This effort only helps us as hunters and enthusiasts to broaden our understanding of what is in the market and match it with the criteria that is important to us. Whereas I try to support vendors on this forum, I firmly believe that competition drives innovation, and we all win.

Feenix - thanks for following through with Peregrine. You have attempted to collect information on options in the mono market on many occasions. This effort only helps us as hunters and enthusiasts to broaden our understanding of what is in the market and match it with the criteria that is important to us. Whereas I try to support vendors on this forum, I firmly believe that competition drives innovation, and we all win.
Yes Sir, I agree. As you already know, I am big on information sharing. Those manufacturers that do not adapt to the changing demand and innovate will get left behind.

So by some miracle, David had the 230gr .375 plainsmaster bullets that I wanted. He doesn't normally carry them, but had some on hand.

Looks like Discreet Ballistics does try to carry the .264 (124gr) and .308 (167gr) plainsmaster bullets. He said he could maybe get some other calibers/types if there was a demand. Shipping from South Africa can be costly for small batches, I suppose.

I would say, if you are interested in Peregrine bullets, then let him know. Even if he doesn't have what you want, it may give him an idea on whether there is enough demand to stock different Peregrine bullets. Their main focus isn't on selling Peregrine bullets, so thats why they only carry the two projectiles.

Please note that Discreet Ballistics' main thing is subsonic hunting stuff. That kinda sounds fun. Its not long range hunting, but it would be a challenge. Quiet, too.

I will try to post a pic of what he is sending me.