Outdoorsman’s chassis

wyogodscountry

Can't find much on it. Any one using these? Good, pros, cons, all the good stuff if you wouldn't mind sharing some information. Thank you

Most basic chassis designs are similar especially if they want to be considered at a specific price point.

The skeleton magazine area can be a little daunting when I'm on the desert but in woods and foliage seems to function just fine.

For the shooters who are only interested in fairly short barrels (the current fad), this works as it should. Don't try to add a 28-30" barreled action and expect the chassis to balance correctly.

This is a fine workaday world chassis for average use.

1677056137267.png

https://outdoorsmans.com/products/sar700-a1-chassis-system

1677056437567.png

:)

Can't find much on it. Any one using these? Good, pros, cons, all the good stuff if you wouldn't mind sharing some information. Thank you
I own 3. you can get them in keymod or m-loc.. The fit is perfect. NO movement of rifle in stock. very accurate. great price point.
what's not to love. simple, strong, no problems...

Most basic chassis designs are similar especially if they want to be considered at a specific price point.

The skeleton magazine area can be a little daunting when I'm on the desert but in woods and foliage seems to function just fine.

For the shooters who are only interested in fairly short barrels (the current fad), this works as it should. Don't try to add a 28-30" barreled action and expect the chassis to balance correctly.

This is a fine workaday world chassis for average use.

View attachment 440993

https://outdoorsmans.com/products/sar700-a1-chassis-system

View attachment 440995

:)
Thank you for sharing. I currently have a 24inch on my 6.5 creed. I have ran a sporter stock on it for years now and wanting to switch. I appreciate your time.

I own 3. you can get them in keymod or m-loc.. The fit is perfect. NO movement of rifle in stock. very accurate. great price point.
what's not to love. simple, strong, no problems...
I didn't realize you could order mlok, so thank you. I couldn't agree more. The designs are simple and I still wanted something light weight as well as trying a chassis. The price point is very reasonable. Just was curious on why there are very few posts about it. Thank you for your time.