Oregon

Creswell, Or here is a nice 4 pt we seen by fort rock the other day

Attachments

• 100_4339.jpg
    100_4339.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 96
Hood River here. Grew up in LaGrande. Only saw two other mentions of anywhere close, one was Baker and other still calls home LaGrande. Guess there isn't enough work there to keep anyone around but Boy O Boy the hunting and fishing over there. It will always be home to me. Still visit every year for plenty of sage rat shooting, hunting and fishing.

BT

La Grande and now Hermiston since yesterday! Lol, actually just passing through in my semi(well attempting too!) The ice kinda puts a damper on things..make it really hard to keep a light weight semi goin where you want it too...chains don't help at all as light as I am....

What kind of shooting what time of the year just south east of Rooster Rock there is The valley lots of digger squirls as far as a range there is not much over by Estacada there is Douglas Ridge gun club I think it has a 1k range let me know when you will be here and I will think of somthing

There are several of us in the Eugene area and I don't believe any of us have met. Maybe it would be fun to have a coffee and donut and see if we would like to go shooting together - Interested send me a message!