Oregon

22k hornet is thompson Contender carbine,it is my favorite squirrel gun, but I have 223, and 204 Ruger in a Thompson Encore for Coyotes and such. I also have Mod 70 in 243 for my long range work.
Longest Kill was Prarie dog at 735 yds. in Montana.

22k hornet is thompson Contender carbine,it is my favorite squirrel gun, but I have 223, and 204 Ruger in a Thompson Encore for Coyotes and such. I also have Mod 70 in 243 for my long range work.
Longest Kill was Prarie dog at 735 yds. in Montana.

Nice shot! I have 223 but it's not really for long range. I have a Rem. VTR .243 and I'm working on my .243 Striker specialty pistol for long range. I shoot handguns mostly. as well as hunt with them too.

Rupe

hand gun hunting is cool!
I have a 243 barrel for my encore, and scoped it missed a forked horn, and decided i would go back to a rifle for my Carry gun to hunt with. It was fun to shoot though!

Don't give up on the .243 handgun, just practice practice practice so they say!
So far I've taken one buck, one bear, one badger and a slew alot of jackrabbits and a few coyotes.
It an awesome way to hunt. I got hooked on it when I shot the bear with a Super Redhawk in. 454 cassull at 80 yards. I still hunt with a rifle for Elk at long range, but with a little more practice with the .308 win. Striker I start hunting Elk with it too.
Rupe

Thanks yotwnuster! I'll check it out and see if I can make it dowb there later this summer. I building my house right now so it will be awhile. I will let tou know when I can make it down there and we could.hook up and burn some powdee.
Rupe

Oh ok I know where Boardman is, I used to leave outside of Pendleton on a ranch outside of Adams. I guess that would be a bit of a drive.to meet me down at Lakeview. LOL

Recent Posts