Orange oil wood polish for rifle stock?

For many years now I have been using Howard's Feed n Wax on my wooden stocked rifles and have had no issues at all. It is a blend of beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil. Smells great and really highlights the grain.

Thanks, I will use this instead. Do you apply it a certain way or just with a microfiber cloth?

Renaissance wax is all I used. Good for both the wood and blued steel. Developed by the British Museum restoration department for suits of armor and weapons.
I use the same it is really good stuff and easy to use. I have a Cooper 57M that I have had for a long time and it has traveled many miles in the squirrel woods. Renaissance made that older wood look really nice again.

Buy the smallest tub of Renaissance wax and go to work. Provides better all around protection and works on metal too. It is no joke a little jar of magic. Really does a good job of keeping fingerprints from setting on the blueing. Shooting clays in the summer is a good way to get sweaty gross hands all over your over/under and it really protects the metal and wood in hot and humid conditions.
Renaissance is also a very gentle but very effective cleaner. Rust you didn't know was there will lift as well as imbedded dirt in the wood grain.

Buy the smallest tub of Renaissance wax and go to work. Provides better all around protection and works on metal too. It is no joke a little jar of magic. Really does a good job of keeping fingerprints from setting on the blueing. Shooting clays in the summer is a good way to get sweaty gross hands all over your over/under and it really protects the metal and wood in hot and humid conditions.
Renaissance is also a very gentle but very effective cleaner. Rust you didn't know was there will lift as well as imbedded dirt in the wood grain.

I have read good things about this and it is rated super good on midway and Amazon. One review said Cooper firearms sometimes puts this in the box with their new rifles

I haven't tried Ren Wax yet but read only good opinions about it. I have used Johnson"s paste wax and 100% cotton T-shirt on my walnut stocks. Very easy to apply, it sort of liquifies as you apply it. I Kroil all metal. My main concern is weather protection.
I'm open to suggestions.