Optimum bullet weight 8” twist 264?

I was going to say hammer, but they only have 140s and you listed them as available to you.
Is there a reason you can't get others? Would I or another member be able to send rounds that you normally can't get to you?

I was going to say hammer, but they only have 140s and you listed them as available to you.
Is there a reason you can't get others? Would I or another member be able to send rounds that you normally can't get to you?
Getting stuff into Australia from outside sources WITHOUT export/import permits is a nightmare. The other issue is what is known as the "Australia Tax". Goods that are $33USD end up being $99AUD by the time it hits the floor in the store. You guys also want $65USD for shipping SMALL items, it simply isn't cost effective unless a big order is made. I NEED 3 PT&G .250" twin pin recoil lugs to finish off 3 builds I have, including this one, they are $22USD each, but shipping is again $65USD.
That's $166AUD total, half is just in shipping.
I had planned on getting my bottom metal, which I already have now, and the recoil lugs all in one order, but there was a hic-cup with items in stock, so now I have to order more stuff to make it worthwhile.

Sorry to rant, but those items to buy here are 3 times the cost as in the US.

Cheers.

I found shipping to Australia to be 80USD under 20 lbs or about 8kg but that import tax would be ridiculous, unless it's not on gifts

I found shipping to Australia to be 80USD under 20 lbs or about 8kg but that import tax would be ridiculous, unless it's not on gifts
Exactly, not to mention that ALL firearm related parts are electronically recorded and tracked by the US State Department.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.