Opinion on Muzzle Crown (Pics)

There are difinitely issues with the Crown, Two different issues that I can see from the video. Find an Experienced Riflesmith and get him to machine an INDICATED Crown. Indicating is very important in keeping the crown concentric with the bore. I see Crooked beat up crowns come in my shop from Gunsmiths all the time that don't even own a Test indicator. Looks like that one was cut with a dull nail. Not trying to hurt your feelings. Just trying to help.

This Gunsmith Forum used to be where Riflesmiths like myself would help other shooters solve issues with their Rifles. Now its over run with guys that offer bad advice on issues they know nothing about. That's not the purpose of this forum. The Purpose of this forum is to help educate. Some of these shooters asking questions here don't have a local Rifle shop that they can take their rifle to be diagnosed.
I agree, I'm not a gunsmith by any means however have been looking down the ends of barrels for more years than I care to admit. I do have a borescope and looked at both of my Tikka's. Neither exhibit the roughness noted in these videos. From the looks of it there are a few lands that may be rough enough to shave some copper as the bullet passes by. It may affect accuracy but I doubt that there will be any other issue. My question is what caused this?

On the patch getting stuck, all patches are not created equal. I have run into patches that were too thick for the jags I use. I simply don't use them with that jag rather than throwing them away. You should not have to, "Tap," the cleaning rod through the bore. It should slide with some resistance but not where you have to hammer it through.

Is it normal to see the crown metal smeared between the lands? I don't think so but if it shoots the same sad before how can you argue? None of mine look like his.