OLD

gohring3006

The is the first time in my adult life I think I woke up early on new years day without a hangover. LOL..
My wife and I stayed home and watched reruns and went to sleep. Seems like waking up feeling good is the buzz I'm after anymore....

Happy new year everybody..

L:cool:L, but I totally agree! The wife and I did the same, just took it easy. Had a nice dinner with our son but as soon as he went out to a friend's house, it was just the wife and I and of course the dog.

Had a glass of wine, watch a little tube while the wife read her book ... we both fell asleep quietly before midnight.

Woke up refreshed and ready for the New Year's blessing.

Happy New Year To All and God Bless!

The is the first time in my adult life I think I woke up early on new years day without a hangover. LOL..
My wife and I stayed home and watched reruns and went to sleep. Seems like waking up feeling good is the buzz I'm after anymore....

Happy new year everybody..

This concerns me. As we have been doing this for years. So does that mean we are Really Old?:) Happy New Year

Same here.....Mom, me and the cat.......
She read, I watched a coupla action movies

I am old......26 days and I'll be 28 from 100 gun)

I hope everyone has a good and blessed 2015!!

I hope you all live to 150yrs old, I enjoy the wisdom...

I went to bed at 10 p.m. New Years is just another day for me and my family.

My 5 year old boy goes to bed at 7:30.

We have a TV but don't get TV channels. If we watch TV, its a movie that is rented. My kid doesn't even know the difference because he has never had TV in his life. He just plays inside or outside.

I sound old! haha..but I am 64 from 100 years old!

I went to bed at 10 p.m. New Years is just another day for me and my family.

My 5 year old boy goes to bed at 7:30.

We have a TV but don't get TV channels. If we watch TV, its a movie that is rented. My kid doesn't even know the difference because he has never had TV in his life. He just plays inside or outside.

I sound old! haha..but I am 64 from 100 years old!
I'm also 64 from 100 but my wife is 74 from 100 and hard to keep up with sometimes haha. She likes to run run run and I just want to rest up for work the next day lol. But she was OK in just staying home last night. 10 years ago I would have shut down the bars and went home and drank.(and get up and go cut timber and do it all over again.) Now I just feel like I waste the next day and get nothing done when I drink the night before.
Funny how things(and people)change as we get older. Dad was right...

3006, same here, in bed by 11:00 along with the wife and dog. Never was a drinker, but still recall some crazy New Years parties. Oh well I'm 65 and still alive.
Have a successful 2015.

same here stayed home watched watching TV . talked bout going to Brown Mountain to see if we could see the lights . but didn't want to spend an hour on the road with all the drunks . I fell asleep 30 min. before New Year .lolgun)

I wish you guys would go back to being hung over until 2 in the afternoon. LOL

Time in the reloading room, work shop and other activities that I would love to spend all my time doing. In the eve, wife and I curl up on the couch, watch a movie, have a conversation and go to bed.

I get up and go hunting. The quieter the world, the better.

63 from 100 here, stayed up past 2:00 a.m. but it was watching a movie with my Wife, not getting blitzed.. did have a few though...

Have a good one guys:D

Happy new year!!
Make something of it!!

Same here.....Mom, me and the cat.......
She read, I watched a coupla action movies

I am old......26 days and I'll be 28 from 100 gun)

Right behind you in age (71) Roy and we haven't gone out on New years for at least 15 years. I haven't watched TV in at least 3x that long, just so may other things to do, including hassling David Jones on the Hog forum once in a while. Will probably end up getting kicked out of LRH, but til then, having fun.

Happy New Year to everyone and may 2015 be better in all respects than 2014 for you and yours.

Packrat.aka Bruce
Happy New Years Mouse.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.