Old Weaver scope ...

Tbone

I have an older Weaver KT15 scope. It has never been on a rifle, been in the safe for many years. It currently has a fine cross-hair which I wish to have changed-over to a small dot, 1/8th min. is ok. Whom would you suggest to do the job?

TIA,

Jim

Weaver

Jim - Bill Ackerman is the go to guy for Weaver repairs. He was for many years the plant manager in San Antonio and now owns a scope repair service. He does not have a web site, phone number is 505-589-3833.

Jim - Bill Ackerman is the go to guy for Weaver repairs. He was for many years the plant manager in San Antonio and now owns a scope repair service. He does not have a web site, phone number is 505-589-3833.

+1 on Bill had a Weaver target scope that i wanted to have a new reticle put in replce target dot with a fine cross hair for benchrest, did an awsome job with it i'm very pleased and would not hesitate to have him work on another weaver should i ever need or want something different.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.