Oklahoma whitetail outftters

Kelly1278

Im look for some recommendations on Oklahoma whitetail outfitters up around the Kansas/Oklahoma border . I see some online just looking for some feedback . Even possibly a farmer that wants some help with heard management

i received an email from them this morning that they had one or two spots left in OK. they dont allow many hunters and chase record book deer. see pic attached from past hunts
1591905107708.png

From the outside looking in Oklahoma looks appealing since tags are over the counter. I've hunted every corner of Oklahoma and it's time consuming and extremely costly to consistently stay on 150" bucks or bigger. The decades of over the counter tags and no antler/age restriction made it tough to consistently kill mature large antlered bucks. Not sure what it's like in Kansas but if I have pictures of a nice deer there's a dozen neighbors with the same buck on camera. Then it becomes a competition of who has the biggest corn pile and who has the most time to spend on stand.

What size of buck are you after, might have a recommendation or two.

Im look for some recommendations on Oklahoma whitetail outfitters up around the Kansas/Oklahoma border . I see some online just looking for some feedback . Even possibly a farmer that wants some help with heard management
This place is not exactly near the KS border, but further south of OKC - near Ardmore. Try Pennington Creek Hunting Club. They have some big whitetail, housing, meals - turnkey - all for a reasonable price.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.