Oklahoma Bruiser

Was blessed to harvest this bruiser on opening day of the Oklahoma rifle season. Not long range by any stretch of the imagination, but he was taken with my long range rifle. Rifle is a Howa 1500 built by Matt Stewart at Stewart rifles. The rifle has a 24" #3 Bartlein barrel chambered in 6.5 creed, Hawkins two port brake, Timney trigger, and manners MCS-TA stock.
Glass is a Sig Tango 6 3-18x. This combo has accounted for deer from 50 yards to 600 yards so far.
View attachment 313264
Congrats on your trophy!!

Was blessed to harvest this bruiser on opening day of the Oklahoma rifle season. Not long range by any stretch of the imagination, but he was taken with my long range rifle. Rifle is a Howa 1500 built by Matt Stewart at Stewart rifles. The rifle has a 24" #3 Bartlein barrel chambered in 6.5 creed, Hawkins two port brake, Timney trigger, and manners MCS-TA stock.
Glass is a Sig Tango 6 3-18x. This combo has accounted for deer from 50 yards to 600 yards so far.
View attachment 313264
That buck with those antlers is just too absolutely incredible. Me be envious.

View attachment 313264
Congratulations! That guy is just NASTY! I love all that stuff hanging off the rack and the mass is great as well!

View attachment 313264
Morrison, OK deer?
Rack looks really similar to some from that area I have seen.

Recent Posts