Okay let’s hear it!

My daughters 6mm Creedmoor is at the smith right now. It will run a 20 inch proof barrel so she can run it suppressed. Xlr magnesium chassis, falkor action, TT special trigger. It will run the 108 ELDM. For what it's worth we actually kill cow elk with another 6mm Creedmoor we have. Just make a good shot and down they go. We use berger hybrids for the cows even though I am sure the ELDM would do fine as well.
That is awesome! I'm definitely going this route. I've been wanting to build a handy little suppressed hunting rig in a smaller caliber for a while, just had the typical long range elk though process going on but I think I have that covered with the 6.8W for now.

The scary part of this action is you could always just keep adding barrels🤦🏻‍♂️
I had to stop at two but…….
Pretty cool really

Definitely a great one, but isn't that a long action caliber?
3.200" max COL would feed 156s at 0.010" off the lands with my reamer, and the bullet base would still be north of the neck/shoulder junction. The real problem is feeding, it's still a 284 Win derivative with the rebated rim. Some guys have no problems, some can never get them to feed. If I wanted to be 100% sure of feeding and wanted a 6.5 I'd do a 6.5 PRC AW2 chamber.

If someone handed me an XM length and said "go", in that case I'd do a 300 WSM if I was looking for factory supported brass. Or call Rich Sherman, ask him which of his chambers he would put into it, and order 500 pieces of brass from him when you do the reamer rental.