%%%obamas new ban on pressure cookers%%%

bigbuck

Obama will decide to push for an all out Ban on all high capacity pressure cookers , sense he will have resistance he will ask Mrs. Feinstein to revise the Ban to require a "less capacity pressure cooker" therefore reducing the over all assault .

This is just to provoke thought. Really, what would be the difference in a ban like this than the high capacity mag ban ?

Think about it ........

What needs to happen when they find the ones who are responsible for this cowardly crime (In Boston) is hang them from the court house lawn and make all of the liberal news stations air it on national TV !!

Obama will decide to push for an all out Ban on all high capacity pressure cookers , sense he will have resistance he will ask Mrs. Feinstein to revise the Ban to require a "less capacity pressure cooker" therefore reducing the over all assault .

This is just to provoke thought. Really, what would be the difference in a ban like this than the high capacity mag ban ?

Think about it ........

What needs to happen when they find the ones who are responsible for this cowardly crime (In Boston) is hang them from the court house lawn and make all of the liberal news stations air it on national TV !!

Bingo, I whole heartedly agree.

t

According to the news it was 19 year old kids from Russia. Been in the US for the last 10 years, potentially radicalized here in the US. One is already dead, the other on the run.

Think about it ........

The degenerate politicians call them Hi capacity but that is a misnomer.

Similar to my rifle magazines, I call them standard capacity because that is the way the manufacturer issued them. 20 rnd, 30 rnd, and pressure cookers could be 6 qt, 10 qt, 16qt, ect.

The politicians will want reduced capacity magazines and cookers. For example, 5 rnd and 7 rnd magazines and 1 pt and 2 pt cookers.

As for the ones in Boston, I don't want them to ever be returned to Chechnya or where ever they're from. no sense making them any more of a hero there than they already are (or may be in their home)

Last edited:
According to the news it was 19 year old kids from Russia. Been in the US for the last 10 years, potentially radicalized here in the US. One is already dead, the other on the run.

When I wrote this thread they had not found them yet. Turned on the news this morning and I got to enjoy the good news that one had been shot by the police . I hope the other one resists and is shot ! The photos to me look like that of high jackers pics . I don't know if the media is telling it right take a close look at the one with his ball cap turned around backwards . He looks like a diaper head .?. Their names should tell it all.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.