Obama ammo ban

Zinke, also arrived at his first day of work horseback in true Montana style. Appears we have a friend at Interior.

Yep, this is what I read today, good to know somebody has our backs on stuff like this.
Like I posted here before, we got Trump in, but the battle against anti gun fascist is far from over. We still need to be vigilant and hold our politicians feet to the fire.

I agree Wayne

If anything the anti gun crowd seems to be stepping up their activities.

I would not underestimate Trump/administration focus on threading through all the blocks and BS that Obama and his liberal cronys enacted to disrupt or eliminate anything to do with our 2nd Amendment and hunting rights. As mentioned, Trumps son is an avid hunter and highly focused on the same issues we are. Trumps has put together the most conservative cabinet seen in decades, he understands the NRA is tied directly to his base, and most importantly, Trump doesn't give a crap about dismanteling existing liberal bureaucracies! It clear that he is a business man as opposed to contaminated politician. He has lived up to his promise and already killed off many of the Obama EO's with a lot more to come....Time to rejoice!

We just can't let the left and the entrenched right erode our support for Trump. Make no mistake the left and the right are going to work together to get rid of him. The members of the swamp are not going to let go of power easily. Make no mistake non of the establishment politicians are on the side of the people or the country. They are in it for the power. These entrenched politicians use the 2nd amendment to garner our votes but really do not mind a slow erosion of it. As they pretend to be outraged when a portion of our right is lost we then support them even more.

Term limits is the answer for getting rid of the mess. If he can get term limits implemented we will all be in a better place.

Pray that he lives through this.

Steve

We just can't let the left and the entrenched right erode our support for Trump. Make no mistake the left and the right are going to work together to get rid of him. The members of the swamp are not going to let go of power easily. Make no mistake non of the establishment politicians are on the side of the people or the country. They are in it for the power. These entrenched politicians use the 2nd amendment to garner our votes but really do not mind a slow erosion of it. As they pretend to be outraged when a portion of our right is lost we then support them even more.

Term limits is the answer for getting rid of the mess. If he can get term limits implemented we will all be in a better place.

Pray that he lives through this.

Steve

The best two word argument in favor of term limits-"John McCain". The biggest "flip flopper" in the U.S. Senate and is a true Trump hater.

I would not underestimate Trump/administration focus on threading through all the blocks and BS that Obama and his liberal cronys enacted to disrupt or eliminate anything to do with our 2nd Amendment and hunting rights. As mentioned, Trumps son is an avid hunter and highly focused on the same issues we are. Trumps has put together the most conservative cabinet seen in decades, he understands the NRA is tied directly to his base, and most importantly, Trump doesn't give a crap about dismanteling existing liberal bureaucracies! It clear that he is a business man as opposed to contaminated politician. He has lived up to his promise and already killed off many of the Obama EO's with a lot more to come....Time to rejoice!

Yes it is time to rejoice! And Trump will do what he can but your state and local politicians have some control and they are the one's we need to hold their feet to the fire until they give their blessing on gun owners and stop all their B.S. with anti gun legislation. President Trump can't do it all by himself.

Yes it is time to rejoice! And Trump will do what he can but your state and local politicians have some control and they are the one's we need to hold their feet to the fire until they give their blessing on gun owners and stop all their B.S. with anti gun legislation. President Trump can't do it all by himself.

I agree. We are fighting legislation currently in MA that has placed a ban on the sale of AR15 and selected so-called assault weapons. I believe it would be overturned in the Supreme Court because of the ruling of the Heller case. Most of the local state legislation, much of which is un-constitutional, IMO, was pursued with the firm belief that Hillary would win the election, the Supreme Court replacement would be a liberal, and there would be no general support from the White House. Hopefully, with lawsuits being filed, the these actions will be put in check and perhaps overturned , particularly if the local governments have to spend the $$$ to defend the BS legislation.

I agree. We are fighting legislation currently in MA that has placed a ban on the sale of AR15 and selected so-called assault weapons. I believe it would be overturned in the Supreme Court because of the ruling of the Heller case. Most of the local state legislation, much of which is un-constitutional, IMO, was pursued with the firm belief that Hillary would win the election, the Supreme Court replacement would be a liberal, and there would be no general support from the White House. Hopefully, with lawsuits being filed, the these actions will be put in check and perhaps overturned , particularly if the local governments have to spend the $$$ to defend the BS legislation.

Yep, that's the kind of B.S. I'm talking about Local and State. Hope it gets overturned for ya, I heard about some of going ons in your state, not good.
What are your legislators and politicians going to do if Pres. Trump passes a reciprocity law so you can carry concealed in any state in the US, Hah that'll put a dent in their smug ***.

Wayne

I concur with what you are saying. I would only add one item and that being that we give the guys & gals that are in office and have been pro 2nd amendment all the support we can no matter what falsehoods the Soros and bloomberg funded organizations throw at them. I think I may have their IO battle plan that they are going to use and I will post it up in time so we can know the TTPs that they are going to use.

Yep, that's the kind of B.S. I'm talking about Local and State.......

LOL.....living in MA is like living in the Land Of Oz! When you think politicians, with only a few exceptions, think about the likes of Elizabeth Warren! Absolute snowflakes that makes you feel like you are living in an alternative universe! The politicians and much of the non-rural population here have lost their minds over Trump winning the election. While Trumps methods may at times seem unorthodox, IMO, he is ingeniously exposing to the "normal" American how corrupt and truly screwed up the liberal machine(include the press) really is. The saving grace here in MA is that we have one of the most effective gun lobby groups in the country, called GOAL....Gun Owners Action League! There are +350,000 active members. If it weren't for GOAL, MA would make California or NY look like a gunowners paradise. They do an effective job defending our rights and very quickly filing lawsuits, organizing, and lobbying when the Munchkins get out of control. I do believe we will be better off. Just since Trump has been in office, after 8 years of drought, I have been able to easily acquire all of my powder and components needed, locally, just as it was before Obama took office. Shelves are now stocked with just about any brand of ammunition(including 22) one would desire, and at reasonable prices. Perhaps it's coincidental, but I don't think so.

Wayne

I concur with what you are saying. I would only add one item and that being that we give the guys & gals that are in office and have been pro 2nd amendment all the support we can no matter what falsehoods the Soros and bloomberg funded organizations throw at them. I think I may have their IO battle plan that they are going to use and I will post it up in time so we can know the TTPs that they are going to use.

jbs2014, Yep, support is a big thing with politicians but keep an eye on their activities. Anti gun fascist have a lot of money and that too is something our politicians like. I'm not saying all politicians are bad, I'm saying I'm done with the B.S. that comes from their lying mouths. Hold their feet to the fire!

Especially now in light of recent events

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.