The new way to ban them.

NYC mayor is calling for more federal gun laws due to gun violence on police officers. I say it's due to decriminalizing thefts and violent crimes. Heck just yesterday it was reported that a kid in Houston shot his girlfriend 22 times. She died and the kid is out on bail. They're releasing prisoners like it's the new sport. So what do they expect? No punishment then the criminals will run wild.

NYC mayor is calling for more federal gun laws due to gun violence on police officers. I say it's due to decriminalizing thefts and violent crimes. Heck just yesterday it was reported that a kid in Houston shot his girlfriend 22 times. She died and the kid is out on bail. They're releasing prisoners like it's the new sport. So what do they expect? No punishment then the criminals will run wild.
Would it be a conspiracy theory to think that perhaps they put these murderers back on the street because they know that will drive up the gun related crimes numbers, which will turn more voters to vote in favor of anti firearms laws?

The only way to deal with a bad person with a gun is with a good person with a gun.
Normally that is the police but since people are criminalizing the police I feel things will get worse.
Some people want to defund the police and then the bad guys will have no one to stop them except good folks with a gun.
Sounds convoluted don't it.

Would it be a conspiracy theory to think that perhaps they put these murderers back on the street because they know that will drive up the gun related crimes numbers, which will turn more voters to vote in favor of anti firearms laws?
I have no idea.

With our enemies on the other side anything is possible.

It's a racist law. Keeps poor minorities from owning firearms due to the prohibitive insurance cost. ACLU would do well in court with this one.