Now your gun and ammo purchases will be tracked

purpledragon

They've just got the credit card companies to create a code so they can track you gun and ammo buying on your credit card. No BS here, look it up and you'll find out. Check out Braden on youtube at Langley outdoors academy. He keeps up with ALL the latest on gun control schemes.
Just want to let you guys know the latest I've found.

Visa started in New York when they passed their new gun laws and the Associated Press was reporting about Visa, Mastercard, and American Express were on board yesterday to do it nationally. it will only be time before the cops will be at your doorstep questioning your purchases like they did in Delaware about a month ago.

Every single thing you do is being tracked and recorded. It's the tech era so if your carrying a cell phone Apple Watch or on your laptop or pc at home say cheese:)
but why make it any easier. No watch, no laptop, pc doesn't have a fulltime internet connection, cell phone stays home most of the time or in vehicle never on person. today's phones are nothing more than implanted tracking chips in your arm and i dont see many people on here that will be offering up their arm anytime soon. the world wont end if you put them down or leave them behind.

but why make it any easier. No watch, no laptop, pc doesn't have a fulltime internet connection, cell phone stays home most of the time or in vehicle never on person. today's phones are nothing more than implanted tracking chips in your arm and i dont see many people on here that will be offering up their arm anytime soon. the world wont end if you put them down or leave them behind.
The same job that feeds my family and finances my toys happens to require constant cell phone usage. They're very powerful tools with a wealth of information but do come with drawbacks. Without the technology forums like this wouldn't exist.