Nosler brass

26Reload

I use it for my 26nosler....
Load it to hot and you will lose pockets by second shot...maybe even your first....i just run with a decent load and get about 6 loads before pocket is gone...
That's a load of
142lrab...75gr rl33..at 3200fps...
Book calls for more....but get brims last longer at this fps....
Better mileage from my 280ai...but they aren't hot either...

Nick092186

3x fired brass on my 7rm nosler brass and no issues so far. I anneal after each firing and bump shoulders back .002

Dosh

If Lapua doesn't make brass for a certain cartridge I buy Nosler. It has served me well in a lot of my rifles and most of my friends use it as well.

manitou1

I use it exclusively for three rifles. All near the top end of loads. I have some brass on the seventh reload and still going strong.
Now Hornady brass... I was losing primer pockets within three or four firings with same loads.

Rem81

Have some on sixth firing in 26 nosler. Had to trim length on the sixth firing. Primer pockets are still tight.

Tiny Tim

I've had good success with it. Its quality falls between the "standard" offerings like Remington, Hornady, etc.... and the premium manufacturers like Peterson, Lapua, and ADG.

L.Sherm

LRH Team Member
If you have the option between Lapua, ADG or Nosler, first 2 every time.
There all 3 basically the same price

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts