Nosler brass

I use it for my 26nosler....
Load it to hot and you will lose pockets by second shot...maybe even your first....i just run with a decent load and get about 6 loads before pocket is gone...
That's a load of
142lrab...75gr rl33..at 3200fps...
Book calls for more....but get brims last longer at this fps....
Better mileage from my 280ai...but they aren't hot either...

3x fired brass on my 7rm nosler brass and no issues so far. I anneal after each firing and bump shoulders back .002

If Lapua doesn't make brass for a certain cartridge I buy Nosler. It has served me well in a lot of my rifles and most of my friends use it as well.

I use it exclusively for three rifles. All near the top end of loads. I have some brass on the seventh reload and still going strong.
Now Hornady brass... I was losing primer pockets within three or four firings with same loads.

Have some on sixth firing in 26 nosler. Had to trim length on the sixth firing. Primer pockets are still tight.

I've had good success with it. Its quality falls between the "standard" offerings like Remington, Hornady, etc.... and the premium manufacturers like Peterson, Lapua, and ADG.

If you have the option between Lapua, ADG or Nosler, first 2 every time.
There all 3 basically the same price

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts