Nosler 6.5 Custom Comp Bullets

Bowfishn

I posted this on a 6.5 Creed site and all I have gotten for feed back is You are over pressure shooting those speeds.
Has anyone here had any experience with the Nosler 140 CC in 6.5 rifles, 260, 6.5x47, 6.5-284 or other 6.5.? Target results real world BC results?
They are not a high BC bullet but no reason they won't work well out to 1000 yards and for my intended purpose should be great.

"I ordered a box of 1000 factory over-run 140 gr Nosler Custom Competition Bullets (not blemished) to use in my 2 6.5 Creedmoors.
I liked the price (only $207 for the box) and I wanted a bullet I could use for low end velocity 200 yard egg shoots or just 100 yard shooting. It looks like I should be able to find 2 nodes between 2600 fps and 2850 fps with H4350, RL16 and RL26. There should be one more node at around 3000 fps with RL26 with the 24" 10 BA Stealth, add about 50 fps to those figures for the 26" Savage build.
Will test with BR2, GM210M and GM215M primers using Nosler Brass."

I already know that the highest node is at the limits of 6.5 Creedmoor Pressure, I have run many other bullets up to that point, not my first Rodeo. Funny thing is the info given above is not enough for any one to make an over pressure statement. Unless they new all load data I will be using they are only talking out of their Donkey Hole. ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.