• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler 48 Patriot 26 Nosler plus extras

jlw

Selling my Nosler Model 48 Patriot in 26 Nosler.
It has been to the range for sight in only. As new. It has a mounted and sighted in Vortex Viper 4x16 x 50 FFP XLR. Model VHS4313-LR. It is mounted in Farrell 30mm low rings on a Farrell one piece rail.
I would consider rifle only, or rifle and rings. I have also available Reloading dies, New Nosler brass (50) Nosler loaded ammo, 6.5 bullets (Barnes LRX).

Rifle and scope with rings - $1800.00

Rifle only - $1200.00 plus shipping to your FFL DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

Selling my Nosler Model 48 Patriot in 26 Nosler.
It has been to the range for sight in only. As new. It has a mounted and sighted in Vortex Viper 4x16 x 50 FFP XLR. Model VHS4313-LR. It is mounted in Farrell 30mm low rings on a Farrell one piece rail.
I would consider rifle only, or rifle and rings. I have also available Reloading dies, New Nosler brass (50) Nosler loaded ammo, 6.5 bullets (Barnes LRX).

Rifle and scope with rings - $1800.00

Rifle only - $1200.00 plus shipping to your FFLView attachment 51466

View attachment 51467

do you still have the rifle i have to have it please let me know ,y number is 352 445 7406 thank you i am getting ready to go on a elk hunt in montana and need a new rifle it is just what im looking for

yes please close thread, read the first thread on the Guns for sale, it will tell you how to mark thread as SOLD