• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler Patriot / 26 Nosler

lwellingham

I ordered this back in January, just took delivery a few weeks ago. Fired 8 rounds of factory 129g and have decided to have a custom rifle built in the same caliber. This one will come with all the original packaging and contents. Have added Talley bases. Not a single imperfection.

$1650 shipped to your FFL

Can send pics on request.

Are you building a rifle because this one did not preform well? Only asking because I just received mine yesterday and won't be able to test it out for another week. Thanks

Haha, talk about a thread hijack. Not even sure how to reply to such a comment. Anyone who has ever delt with the guys at Nosler knows they make excellent product, and stand behind their warranty.

I'm going to have Accurate Ordnance build one with a McMillan A stock and heavier profile barrel. I like a heavy rifle.

qpqfir.jpg

That's a beautiful rifle!! I was wondering the same thing!!! If it shot so good, why replace it??

But to each his own!!!!

You shouldn't have any trouble selling it if someone doesn't want to wait on a new one!!!

Wish I had it!!! :)

GLWS

WOW! Guess I'll add to the hijack! What a rude response from seller? Doug2080 great question, I had the same thoughts. You buy a new rifle and then turn around and sell it indicates something may be wrong. Never heard of a valid question being a thread hijack! I've shot the Nosler Patriot. It was a good shooter.

Thanks rcol317. I was thinking the same thing. Guy waits 8 months for a rifle, shoots it 8 times and then decides to build a whole new rifle in the same caliber? Maybe next time write in your post (rifle shoots great just prefer a heavier barreled rifle). But I guess that's my bad for not reading your mind and asking what everyone I'm sure was wondering. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings dude