Norma 280 AI Brass

JW74

Has anyone has any lick finding Nosler 280 AI brass? I see that it's sold out everywhere in the US and Canada. I didn't realize it was that popular of a caliber. Does Nosler only produce it at certain times of the year?

Has anyone has any lick finding Nosler 280 AI brass? I see that it's sold out everywhere in the US and Canada. I didn't realize it was that popular of a caliber. Does Nosler only produce it at certain times of the year?

Please excuse the typos above. I was tending to my 10 month old while also typing my post. :)

I don't know for sure, but I believe Norma actually makes the Nosler brass.

But anyway... I do think thats's basically how it works. They have have a few manufacturing lines, and re-tool to make certain runs of brass. Then they re-tool again to make another line brass. So you will likely see the marketplace restocked at certain times of year.

When you find it, stock up (I think I have 4 boxes of 280 Ackley brass).

I don't know for sure, but I believe Norma actually makes the Nosler brass.

But anyway... I do think thats's basically how it works. They have have a few manufacturing lines, and re-tool to make certain runs of brass. Then they re-tool again to make another line brass. So you will likely see the marketplace restocked at certain times of year.

When you find it, stock up (I think I have 4 boxes of 280 Ackley brass).

Thanks PGJPJ. I believe you are correct in that Norma makes Nosler's brass. I had heard that in the past regarding my 300 wsm. That makes sense about the timing of brass runs. I have a few e-mail alerts out and will definitely stock up once it arrives again.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.