Non-Leupold Reticle Work

Dave King

I saw a post a while back that had the address to a fella that replaces reticles in many different types of scopes, I'm still searching for it.

BTW, Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Lee Owens

Bill Ackerman of Optical Services works on other makes of scopes. He installed a fine crosshair in my B&L 4200 6-24x40. I was very pleased with his work.

His number is 505-589-3833

eb

mr Owens I have a 4000 elite 6to24 B and L on 22-250, noticed the other day it was cloudy and white around the edges .Ive just started shooting again, now that the county has given us a place to shot, i don't recall it being cloudy before,i think it was as clear as my leupolds.Can you describe yours? thanks Ebb

Lee Owens

Ebb-

I never had any cloudiness in my B&L. It was a 4200 and I sold it after I traded the rifle it was on for a Swarovski 6-24x50.

If the warranty has expired, I would give Bill Ackerman a call and ask if he will take a look at it.

Please, call me Lee

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.